> Education and Training
> Post Secondary Training Opportunities
Post-Secondary Educational Institutions
Today many skilled jobs require training after high school, although they may not require a degree.
You have many options for obtaining additional education and training after high school.
- You may be able to take specific training that prepares you for an entry level position.
- You may take specific skill training to upgrade your skills
- Or you may decide to take technical training that will lead to a certificate that indicates basic proficiency in a particular technical area.
- Or you can continue your studies and work toward an Associate's (2 year) or Bachelor's (4 year) degree.
- If you are interested in specializing in a particular area, you might want to pursue a Master's degree or perhaps a Doctorate degree.
I would like more information about: